Bio X Cell Philanthropy
The Bio X Cell Fund’s (BioFund) mission is to make our community stronger by supporting the organizations that address mental and physical health issues, supporting the environment, education, arts and culture, and providing humanitarian support, including disaster relief.
Bio X Cell has a long history in philanthropy. In 2019, the company founder and President, Dr. Klaus Lubbe, formally committed to give back to our community, and BioFund was born. Thus far, we have given over $700,00 to charity and matched over $90,000 of employee gifts and counting.
Places we have supported:
- Mental Health: West Central Behavioral Health, Turning Points Network,
- Physical Health: Upper Valley Haven, Claremont Soup Kitchen, COVER home repair,
- Arts/Culture: Lebanon Opera House, AVA Gallery,
- Environment: Vermont Institute of Natural Science, Montshire Museum, Upper Valley Land Trust, Hubbard Brook Research Foundation
- Humanitarian Support: Global Fund for Children (Ukraine), Foundation of Palm Beach , (hurricane relief), California Wildfire relief, Doctors Without Borders (Haiti Relief), Center for Disaster Philanthropy (Texas winter storm)